I had a miscarriage so I was given a 9-day medical leaves. From 17th – 26th Dec’ 08.
And, then my darling baby was hospitalised due to early bronchitis from 24th – 30th Dec’ 08.
So I took a one day compassionate leave on the 30th. And, one day annual leave on the 31st.
Meaning, I was away from office from 17th Dec’ 08 – 1st Jan ’09. A long two weeks!
If my baby not been hospitalised, I could have become a two-week stay at home mom (sahm).
It’s heaven to:
- Sleep at what ever time I like.
- Wake up late (I’m off from praying).
- Surf the net all day (and all night) long.
- Lazing on the bed with my baby. Bonding, playing and talking with her.
- Taking really good care of her.
I love being a stay at home mom (with income, of course)!