How to CURE Diaper Rashes & Eczema

Having a baby means you need to handle diaper rashes and skin eczema. No matter how good the disposable diaper or cotton cloth – rashes will come and go as it wish.

Especially if you send your baby to a baby sitter or a nursery. The baby sitters might not be changing the diapers immediately after the baby poo or pee.

Eventhough you’re cloth diapering your baby, rashes are still likely to happen. Less chances than disposable, but still a big risk if not change immediately or not cleaning it properly.

I have been using many types of diaper rashes cream. Most of it are not effective in curing diaper rashes. Thus, absolutely not a cure for eczema…no..no.

But, I finally found a great cream that cure rashes in a day! And, this miracle cream is also effective in treating skin eczema. If you’re having problem curing your little ones diaper rashes or skin eczema, please get this Elomet Cream (Mometasone Furoate) manufactured by Schering-Plough.

elomet-cream

It works like magic! Just rub a small portion during diaper change and it will heal the rashes in one or two days.

Elomet Cream also works wonder for skin eczema. I remember Izzah alway have eczema on her fingers/toes and faces during the time she was taken care by a nursery in TTDI Jaya. Sebab nurseri tu tak jaga kebersihan – lantai tak mop, pastu biar baby merangkak bawah meja berabuk…ish.

No cream prescribed by doctors could cure the eczema. But, Elomet Cream prescribed by her paed really works!!

So, now I no longer worry if she started to get a light diaper rash or eczema. I only need to apply the Elomet Cream and it will be gone the next morning.

Something that works is usually not cheap. So, does this Elomet Cream.

• RM25 for a small tube of 5gm
  • RM45 for a small tube of 15gm
  • RM100 for a big tube of 50gm

I think you all need to get one tube as a standby. Please check with a clinic near you whether they have this cream in their stock.

Anyway, after the rashes cured, I advised you to always put a diaper barrier cream during every diaper change.

I highly recommend Angel Baby Bottom Balm by Earth Mama Angel Baby. It is a first-aid-in-a-jar for the whole family. Because it can be used for avoiding diaper rashes as well as for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and more.

I have been using this since Izzah was born. Love it!

angel-baby-bottom-balm

Forever Living Malaysia
RenoSkin
RENOSKIN MEDIC SERUM

Agent RenoSkin modal mula serendah RM440 sahaja untuk 10x botol RenoSkin Medic Serum. Sila isi borang di BORANG AGEN RENOSKIN. Agent RenoSkin bawah Team Cikros ada banyak kelebihan seperti promosi percuma, hadiah insentif, support group, koleksi testimoni dan teknik marketing online (advance)!

Tiada modal? Pun boleh jual RenoSkin Medic Serum! Dropship RenoSkin tak perlu modal & tak payah simpan stok. Anda hanya cari customer & Cikros uruskan delivery. Sila isi borang di BORANG DROPSHIP RENOSKIN. Dropship RenoSkin bawah Team Cikros dapat kelebihan seperti support group, testimoni dan teknik marketing online (basic).

Saya akan hubungi anda secepat mungkin! Jom jadi agen RenoSkin untuk sebarkan manfaatnya kepada mereka yang sangat memerlukannya. Utamakan niat untuk bantu orang lain barulah rezeki anda datang bergolek. Semoga anda dan saya dimurahkan rezeki bersama famili RenoSkin. Ameen.

Info penyakit kulit: http://UbatPenyakitKulit.com
Info eczema: http://UbatEczema.my
Kisah eczema: http://RenoSkin.my
Testimoni: http://RenoSkinMedicSerum.my
Beli RenoSkin Medic Serum: http://UbatPenyakitKulit.com/shop

No Comments

• zatty says:

EMAB mmg bagusss sgt..

• SOHO Mama says:

EMAB bagus! Nice fragrance too and not only limited to prevent rashes at diaper area..
    Elomet sangat bagus! I use it on th Zuleyka’s face or bum too..!! Mesti ada standby dlm beg toilettries dia..
    .-= SOHO Mama´s last blog post..Picnic at Green Lung in City Center =-.

• huda says:

huda just guna tepung ubi jer if nk cure Amirul nya diaper rashes. from newborn until now (18months) mmg xpnh guna cream lain..tepung ubi jer.. murah n senang 😀

• mama mia says:

I have never tried Elomet on Vanessa. I always use Drapolene and it works just as good. 🙂
    .-= mama mia´s last blog post..21/37 =-.

• Mama Marina says:

anak2 I gune bepanthen tapi drapolene xde effect langsung.. bepanthen tu letak skali the next changing diaper dah nmpak effect dah.. very gooood.. sumpah x tipu.. hheeh .. tp I rase produk ni ikut budak jugak kan.. ade orang ok pakai produk ni tapi bile kite pakai produk yang smae x bape jalan gak…

psst lame dah x tinggal jejak ni 🙂 😳
    .-= Mama Marina´s last blog post..The Night Me Inspired by Gugu Gaga Erra =-.

• littlemama says:

mama marina, memang ikut budak la kot.. tapi mak budak kena cuba macam2 dulu baru jumpa produk serasi dengan kulit montot baby yang gebu dan mulus tu..ha..ha

• Hanz says:

Elomet memang bagus! It helps with Hanafi’s Eczema last time. But, minimum the quantity coz it can influence the hormone (his PAED informed me this)

Another thing that works for Eczema is having bath & use OILATUM soap bar. Very moisturising…
    .-= Hanz´s last blog post..Mom’s Choice Breastfeeding Campaign Contest (STICKY MODE) =-.

• littlemama says:

hanz, agreed tu… any cream pun have affect to the blood because can be absorb by the skin.. so have to apply sparingly..

jangan la anak ruam sikit pegi letak setengah tube..ha..ha

oilatum ye, will check it out!

• sya says:

darwisy jarang kena ruam sekarang ni, dulu2 selalu juga terutamanya ruam peluh.. pakai krim biasa je..

tapi, macam berkenan lah dengan EMAB tu.. nak try cari lah.. sebab kesian tengok darwisy selalu kena gigit nyamuk.. kadang2 kena garu sampai melecet… huhu
    .-= sya´s last blog post..malas sekolah =-.

• lvynana says:

Thanks for sharing, great tips.
    .-= lvynana´s last blog post..Remote control car =-.

• nadnye says:

I have been using drapolene.. sesuai untuk abang2 punye rashes
    Tepung ubi utk Sarah.. murah dan praktikal.. buat macam bedak la bubuh kat punggungnya..kalau kene rashes pun kekadang sebab lambat tukar diapers sebab tak tahu dia poo poo..
    Oilatum pun bagus untuk eczema.. pernah guna

Tapi macam nak cuba Angel Baby Bottom Balm by Earth Mama Angel Baby. dan thanks for sharing about elomet nie…
    .-= nadnye´s last blog post..Minggu yang sibuk…. Kenapa Malaysia ini milik orang melayu? =-.

• AS says:

how many days i can use this?
    .-= AS´s last blog post..What Can You Do in 10 Minutes? =-.

• Jemmay says:

i suffer from Eczema and what i do is just take as much vitamins A, C and E supplements plus some topical corticosteroid to remedy the itch.

• faz says:

elomet contains quite high steroid and it is not advised for babies..itu yg my skin specialist told me lah.my baby had eczema since 2mos..quite bad..

normally i try to avoid any cream yg ada steroid..tp klo tak jalan bila guna organic cream, sbb my bb ni eczema dia kdg2 teruk sgt. i use hydrocort given by her paed..tp pernah eczema dia terlalu teruk sampai hydrocort tak jalan, masa tu baru doc bagi elomet.have to.tp pakai sket jer.bile dah kurang trus stop n apply hydrocort.pas hilang stop lah.elomet i pernah pakai 2 kali jer setakat ni.

as we know, cream yg ada steroid ni boleh nipiskan kulit and masuk ke dalam darah. sbb tu baby tak sesuai.kecuali kalau terpaksa sgt.